The Ford Escape has just received a significant overhaul for the 2023 model year. What’s new, you might ask? Everything from the exterior, to the interior, to the internal electrical architecture has changed. Let’s show you some highlights!
Updates to the 2023 Escape
There is plenty to get excited about on the 2023 Ford Escape! Here are some of the stand-out features to look forward to
- Updated exterior, including a new grille, headlights with distinctive lightbar on certain trim levels, and new taillights.
- Massive 13.2-inch infotainment screen with Sync 4 and wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, available on higher trim levels.
- New driver assistance tech including Intersection Collision Avoidance, upgraded 360-degree camera system, added reverse braking assist, and improved adaptive cruise with curve assist and predictive speed assist.
- Increased rear seating space, with lots of headroom and comfortable seating.
- Exciting new trim-level options